Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 12 Tuesday

 

0630  Good night no bugs.  I have lost my digital thermometer.  It’s got to be here somewhere but I can’t find it.  So I can only guess at the temperature.  I probably really don’t want to know anyway.

0800  Looked for the anchor for about  a hour.  No luck.  There was very little wind but the tide was high.  I would have had a much better chance yesterday with the water level down about two feet.

0830 Headed East again.

1430 Ran most of the day at slow bell until 553 WHL, Snoopy’s  too late for lunch and too early for dinner. Kept heading East

1500 Crossed Corpus Christi Bay.  It wasn’t bad the first couple of miles but then it got rough just as on the way over.  At least this time I was going with the wind and seas.  Made it across without incident.

1730  525 WHL  Cove harbor.  There is suppose to be a fuel dock here but I can’t find it.  Docked at the “House of Boats”  This is a small marina but mainly it is a ship yard.  I walked around and found out that the fuel dock is on the next canal over.  Will move tomorrow.  

1800  Trip odometer shows that I have traveled 1006 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment